domenica 6 aprile 2008

Final paper.... :-S

Oh my goodness, the time has come to start thinking about another paper and it seems yesterday that I submitted the first one!!! This time our paper won't be a reflection on what we've done so far, but a comparison between American and Italian way of living. What aspect of this two cultures am I more interested in? Although it may seem quite banal, I would say education: last semester's exchange with American students from Albany and the chat with Chiara Olivi confirmed me that the whole American educational system is very different from the Italian one and it might be interesting to descover the way in which a different school path influences the preparation and the cultural awareness of the students in the two countries. Are American and Italian students equally competitive in the world of work or are the ones more prepared and successful than the others? Are there some elements that Italy could "copy" from the American system and viceversa? I'll start thinking about it...

Nessun commento: