martedì 4 marzo 2008

A baby-woman


photo by birthday24


I'm a little bit late but it doesn't matter, I just want to write few lines to say that I'm now 24! Yes, last Sunday I celebrated my birthday! The party was great, but I feel a little bit weird: if I think of me now, I've got the impression that I'm not so different from the young girl who attended high school five long years ago, with her pen-case full of colorful pencils to write her thoughts in her friends' diaries. I'm still eager to be thoughtless and spend a wonderful time with my friends, talking and laughing and screaming and playing...Then I try to look better and everything is clearer: although I often don't realize it, I've grown up and I'm no longer the same. I'm more mature and reflexive, I think about my future and I rely more and more on myself to overcome the little obstacles of my everyday life.
So, I'm almost a woman, but, as you can read in the photo I chose, I don't forget the naive and crazy part of me. It is still a fundamental part of my personality and, who knows, maybe I will be a joker even in my eighties!!!

Nessun commento: